Creative Technologist, Manchester, UK
Hey up. I'm a BAFTA-winning creative technologist, and digital artist.
I like to build big, exciting, challenging things with technology. Interesting, tangible, noisy things that people can experiment with, play with, build new things with, or dance to. I operate at many scales, from smartphone to browser to gallery to music festival stage.
Outside of client work, I'm a prolific digital artist, currently working as one of the seven selected participants on FutureEverything's cutting-edge FAULT LINES program.
I speak about my work a lot too - recently for the likes of FITC, Resonate, Reasons To Be Creative, BLAB and Test Card - and by night I regularly create and perform live large-scale visuals at concerts, festivals and beyond.
I'm currently available for new adventures, get in touch!
- Technologist at BBC Research & Development
- 2015 – 2016 MediaCityUK, Salford
- Senior software engineer / game developer at BBC Children’s
- 2012 – 2015 MediaCityUK, Salford
- Interactive developer at Havas Lynx
- 2008 – 2012 Manchester, UK
- BAFTA Winner – Children’s Interactive – The Dumping Ground, British Academy of Film and Television Arts
- BAFTA Nomination – Children’s Interactive – CBeebies Storytime, British Academy of Film and Television Arts
- Winner – Best Digital Children’s Content – CBeebies Storytime, Broadcast Digital Awards
- Highly Commended – Best Children’s App – CBeebies Storytime, Junior Design Awards
- BBC Children's
- BBC R&D
- TATE Liverpool
- Sonia Sabri Dance Company
- creative coding
- projection mapping
- rapid prototyping
- public speaking
- interaction design
- technical communication
- generative art
- workshops/technical sessions
- technical consulting